Our Patron Of The Month for July 2020 is Jada Dantzler!
Patron of the Month- Jada Dantzler. Member Since December 2019.
- Where Were you born?
– Columbia, SC
- What High School and College did you attend?
– Spring Valley High School 2012
– Clemson University 2016 – Bachelors of Science in Psychology, Minor in Women’s Studies-
– Lincoln Memorial University 2019 – Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- What Is/Are Your Favorite Color(s)?
– Pink and Navy Blue
- What Do You Do For A Living?
– I am a Registered Nurse on a Postpartum (mother/baby) unit
- Favorite Vacation Destination, Visited or Would Like To Visit? –
– I am praying for my next vacation to be somewhere out of the country! Anywhere safe at this point, but I would love to go to Jamaica or some exotic island.
- Favorite Meal, Food and/or Restaurant?
– Right now, I am having pregnancy cravings like crazy and sadly, my go-to meals are Waffle House and ANY type of pasta! On an average day, my favorite meal is probably oxtails or curry chicken and anything soul food.
- Favorite Radio Station or Artist or both?
– Do podcast count? I don’t really listen to the radio, so if podcast can fit here – AEN is definitely my favorite!! Favorite artist would have to be Cardi B – she simply defy’s odds left and right!
- Best Concert Ever Attended?
– Tory Lanez, 2 Chains, Cardi B in Columbia, SC in 2017
- What are you passionate about?
– My passion lies deep in helping and caring for others. Providing whatever comfort, I can, at any capacity to others. I find peace in knowing that those around me are taken care of.
- What Do You Like To Do For Fun?
– I love watching movies and of course a good vacation with some of the closest people to me! Since we are on “quarantine”, the vacationing isn’t happening, however, I do still enjoy a good movie!
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be, if anything?
– Hmmm.. this is a tough one! I probably would change the fact that I am so passionate in my own opinion and wanting others to understand my viewpoint. It can sometimes cause tension, but overall, those that love me most, don’t ever allow it to alter any relationship that we’ve formed.
- Five Things You Want To Tell Us About Yourself that many people may not know?
– I don’t have a shy bone in my body
– I have an infinite love for music (R&B & some Jazz)
– I love recording and taking photos of time spent with people around me so that I can revisit those days in times when im feeling alone
– I feel most at peace when I am surrounded by family
– In my spare time, I like to write and read poetry.
- What is your Favorite Podcast Network and Favorite Podcast Show(s)? (Trick Question).
– Again, AEN!!! There is nothing tricky about this question! lol
- What Made You Become A Patron For dEFYLIFe?
– Kim Cannon (who I affectionately refer to as Aunt Kim) spoke to me about everything dEFYLIFe stands for and given the opportunity, I immediately felt the need to be a part of this!
- Favorite Part Of Being A Patron?
– The weekly recipes and updates for sure!