February 2020 Patron Of The Month: Kenneth “Kenny” Robinson
Member Since: March 2019
- Where Were you born? Columbia, South Carolina
- What Are Your Favorite Color(s)? Purple
- What Do You Do For A Living? Senior Vice President, Banking Relationships, Optus Bank.
- Favorite Vacation Destination? Anywhere in the Caribbean. I Love Cruising.
- Favorite Meal, Food or Restaurant? Brocoli and Cheese
- Favorite Radio Station or Artist or both? 107.5 The Game
- Favorite Podcast Network and Podcast Show? (Trick Questions). Anything Everything and Nothing with Lin and Kim; DefyLife Podcast Network
- Best Concert Ever Attended? Pattie Labelle in New Orleans/Essence Festival
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be, if anything? Stop saying Yes to people when I really want to say no.
- Five Things You Want To Tell Us About Yourself that many people do not know? I’m a Humanist; I’m A Mason; U.S. Navy Veteran; Dallas Cowboy Fan and I have three children ages 14, 13 and 10.
- What are you passionate about? Tournament Cat Fishing and Fantasy Football.
- What Made You Become A Patron For dEFYLIFe? It was really a no brainer. Kim had so much passion about the network and the podcast when she talked about it, it made me want to be a part of the venture. I love the knowledge the shows give and everybody at defylife has so much positive energy about the company. I wanted to be a part of it. I will always support Kim in anything she does.
- Favorite Part Of Being A Patron? Listening to the podcasts and knowing that my contribution is helping the network grow and knowing that I am helping a small black business succeed. I love it when the network does things in the community. I feel like I am giving back also. I also like getting my free gear twice a year.