… the man worthwhile, Is the man who can smile, When his shorts are too tight in the seat.
Top 5 reasons to go with Nadal against the man with strokes on consignment from God:
- Roger’s knees are starting to creak like those of Johan Kriek
- Rafa has all his water bottles lined up in a row
- In the words of Judge Smails — “It’s easy to grin When your ship comes in And you’ve got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, Is the man who can smile, When his shorts are too tight in the seat.” And we all know whose shorts are too tight in the seat…
- Man to Manacor mortal kombat is just not a fair fight.
- The serve clock is a Timex, not a Rolex, and can’t be trusted to interfere with the Spaniard’s treasured and extended service routine.