Rebound relationships are a great way to boost your ego while completely shattering an innocent person’s life.
On this weeks episode of the Relationship Status Podcast Nique, CL and Yusuf talked about “The Rebound” No…. They were not talking about basketball or hockey, they were talking relationships. According to Urbandictionary.com, the definition of rebound is just some person you use to get over the person you just broke up with…. they’ll never be enough but they can be an okay distraction. The crew talked about this topic and the plethora of questions that come about. The one major thing that was covered was how do you know when you are in a rebound relationship?
There are some simple signs to look for that will let you know if you are in a rebound relationship or not. According to the article “7 Signs You’re in an Unhealthy Rebound Relationship” written by Preston Ni on Phsychologytoday.com, there are 7 signs that let you know if you are in a Rebound Relationship:
- Getting involved with someone who is not a serious prospect.
- You like the relationship for the attention.
- You call your mate when you’re lonely, neglect them when you are happy.
- You want to show off your new partner to your ex.
- You project traits of your ex onto your new partner.
- Thinking about your ex while with your new partner.
- Not including your new partner into your inner circle.
The crew attacks these and so much more in this episode. press play below and listen . Make sure to comment, like , share and subscribe.