In episode 111 the guys further discuss “When They See Us”, Bushwick Bill’s legacy, how fans view athletes’ welfare, answer some listener questions and wrap things up with some trivia!
Hosts: J.R. Glymph, Alvin Glymph, Thomas Stephens, West Coast J
- News Tidbits: When They See Us… Halloween Fell On The Weekend…
- Listener Question: What does fatherhood mean to you at the stage of your life? Kevin from Winston-Salem, NC
- Listener Question: When was the last time you cried and why? Robin from St. Paul, MN
- NBA: NBA Finals conversation
- NBA: What does Kevin Durant’s injury mean moving forward?
- Trivia: Al and J.R. go head-to-head as West Coast J hosts!
Follow us on all social media: @GoDefyLife or email questions and comments to email@example.com