We drop new intro music! We also discuss “When They See Us” and The Central Park Five, more blatant bigotry…this time at a Holiday Inn Express. We talk some NBA Finals, heavyweight boxing, Al’s Baseball Roundup. And as always, we answer some listener questions and wrap things up with some trivia.
Hosts: J.R. Glymph, Alvin Glymph, Thomas Stephens, Gerald Hedrick, West Coast J
- News Tidbits: When They See Us… It’s Above Me
- Listener Question: My son wants to play football next season. He’s 11…and small! Should I let him? Nakia from Columbia, SC
- Listener Question: I think I kinda know, but what do you all do for a living exactly? Valerie from Duluth, GA
- NBA: NBA Finals conversation
- MLB: Al’s Baseball Round-up
- Boxing: State of the Heavyweight division
- Trivia: Al and West Coast J go head-to-head as J.R. hosts!
Follow us on all social media: @GoDefyLife or email questions and comments to email@example.com