We know its April. Yes! You are right, it’s way too early to be talking fantasy football, or is it?
The 2018 season saw the rise and fall of Fantasy Football’s house hold names. Here is an early sneak peak of Fantasy Beasts top 10 2019 Running Backs.
10. James Conner: Conner carried the load last season for the Pittsburgh Steelers in the mist of Bell’s hold out. Now the Steelers are without Antonio Brown and LeV’ Bell. Conner could finish as fantasy football’s top running back.
9. Marlon Mack: Mack came on like gang busters in the second half of the NFL season. Some may devalue him, I urge you not to be one of those people.
8. Leonard Fournette: Fournette could easily finish in the top 5 if he suits up 80% of his games. Last year he was riddled with injuries. We will see if he can stay injury free for his 2019 campaign.
7. Todd Gurley: Lol, No! I’m not insane. This is seventh. Todd Gurley is Mr. Fantasy Football. I’m just concerned about the recent updates on his knee situation. We don’t know how many games he may miss do to body maintenance.
6. Melvin Gordon: After his breakout season a few years ago, Gordon hasn’t looked back. He’s a lock to rush for over 1,000 yards and catch over 50 balls.
5. Le’Veon Bell: Bell should have fresh legs in the wake of holding out last season. It shouldn’t take him long to get his legs underneath him before he’s off and running. No pun intended!
4. Christian McCaffrey: RUN CMC is what they call him. Run CMC has gotten off to a great start proving his doubters wrong. He should shoulder more of this year’s offensive load.
3. Ezekiel Elliot: Zeke is the workhorse for the Dallas cowboys. He led the NFL in rushing last season while catching over 60 balls. Elliott should improve on those stats.
2. Saquon Barkley: He’s a Freak! Enough said!
1. Alvin Kamara: Mark Ingram is Gone!. Just look at his stats without him. Yep, WOW!!!